- One flat monthly rate for rent and utilities
- 24 hour access to the space
- One or more events in the space per year.
- Storage space for your work and supplies.
- Shared tools including wood working tools and some maker tools.
- Random materials share
- Community library
General Membership is $73/month, and a $73 security deposit.
First time open space members will be asked to contribute a $20 one time fee for use of a large storage bin.
Private Space Memberships rates are as follows:
- $138/month for 100sqft space + 1 month security
- $306/month for 300sqft space +1 month security
- All member must provide current contact information.
- Membership dues are paid on the 1st or the 15th of each month depending on sign up date.
(A photo id, and 2 proofs of residence when first signing up.)
- All member must give one months notice before discontinuing membership.
- Members may not make copies of any keys given to them.
(All keys must be return once membership is discontinued.)
- Members must remove all materials and work from the space within 3 days of the end of membership term (unless previously discussed and agreed upon).
- Permission is needed before members can alter any structure/furniture in the spaces or anything else affecting the integrity of the private spaces.
- When moving out, any holes made in walls must be spackled and painted ; any alterations to tables/furniture must be undone and space must be restored to its original state.
- Rules may change over time, and members will be alerted to rules changes
Request a membership
To make an appointment to visit the space, or receive more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name, your desired date of membership, and links to your work or website.